Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The weather

So yesterday I got woken up by the rain at 4:30 in the morning...not cool! It took me forever to get back to sleep. When I actually had to get up I went downstairs and opened the door to check the weather and it was soooo cold and raining it was gross. I didn't want to leave and go to class in that kind of weather. But, by the strength and grace of God I was able to finish getting ready and make my way to class. The weather didn't really get that much better throughout the day either. I was hoping that today the weather would be much better but the weather has been kind of the same, with just a little bit less rain. One thing I dislike more than anything is being cold! When I am cold I just feel like I will never be able to get warm again. I hate the feeling! I am not ready for this fall weather yet! It came so suddenly. I want the summer weather to come back for a little while but I think that fall weather is here to stay. I guess I will have to wait till spring for the warm weather again.

No comments:

Post a Comment