Saturday, November 28, 2009

getting there slowly

Since my last post I have been thinking about things a little bit differently. I am starting to realize that just because I don't know as much as some other christians doesn't mean that i'm any less than them and that I can't be there for them as a friend. I still feel lower than them but not quite as much as I used too. I'm slowly starting to notice that I have a lot to offer to others if I would just step out of my box and be bold. When God has placed something on my heart to say to someone I need to say it to them and not worry about being lower than them and it not being my place to say it since i'm not on their level. I need to just say it no matter what. It's going to take me some time before I will get to this point but with God I will one day be there and I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. You do have so much to offer! I know there have been things that we have talked about that really made me think about some stuff. I know we haven't talked much lately, the semester has been really hard, but I value your friendship. We should get together during Christmas break.
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much that really means a lot to me!! I value our friendship too and I do want to get together with you over christmas break sometime!!

    ReplyDelete