Monday, December 7, 2009

"that connection"

Do people really care, or is it just that they only care sometimes? I think it's only in certain situations that they care and they don't always care. Close friends...yes, "that connection"...no. It's all a one way thing with everyone and it's all on me. I have to do it all to make things happen or i'd have nothing and people wouldn't care at all. It's just a sometimes thing and I don't have "that connection" with anyone, not one person. It makes me really sad and i'm thinking maybe it's me and I need to do something about it. Or maybe i'm making a big deal over nothing. I'm also kind of tired of it. It's kind of like a relationship where i'm doing all the calling and the boyfriend never calls. I want to have "that connection" that other people have with each other. I have thought this off and on for a while and I don't think things are going to change unless I do something about it. That means that it's going to be a one way thing again and it's all on me. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment