Monday, December 28, 2009

Can't put into words

I have not written a blog post in a while and I have really been wanting to post but I haven't known what to write. A lot of things have happened since my last post and I have wanted to write about all of it but I don't really know how to put it into words. If I can ever figure out how to put it into word I will post it but for now it will just be a bunch of thoughts drifting through my mind. I seem to have this problem a lot and that is why I don't really post things very often. I'm not very good at putting thoughts into words so that other people will understand them and want to read them. Maybe that is why hardly anybody comments on my posts...oh well. I'm not going to let that stop me from posting on my blog. Maybe after my trip to washington I will have something interesting to write about but for now this is all i've got.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I have that problem a lot. Or I'll think of something to write about, and when I actually get time to write, I forget! I hope your trip is really great, and I can't wait to hear all about it next week! :)

    ReplyDelete