Monday, February 15, 2010

My morning

So this morning I had to get up at 8 for my first lab at the child development center, which is quite early for me since I am in no way a morning person. I decided that I better get there a little bit early since it was my first time. I got there about 10 min. early and got all ready to go into the classroom and when I got in there the they said that the teacher was out sick which ment there was no lab for me. I was kind of upset because I had to get up early, catch the bus and walk in the freezing cold just to find out that I had no lab. And to top it all off I don't have anything to do until my class at 12:30 so i'm sitting in the library trying to find things to do until then. On the other hand though, I am a little bit happy because I was not really wanting to start my lab yet so this gives me an extra week off. I guess I got to take the good with the bad. It's times like this that I wish I lived closer to campus so I could go home for a little bit. Oh well, there is nothing I can do about that one. Hopfully the rest of my day will be good and I can't wait for worship practice tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment