Monday, July 13, 2009

Ordinary

I have not posted anything in a while because not much has gone on in my life since I last posted. My days are consumed by going to work and coming home to read for school. That is pretty much my life for the rest of July and first part of August. Hopefully something will come up that will give me a break from this boring schedule. Even through this boring schedule I am trying to see the good in it all and how God it moving in my life. You know, so many people think that in order for them to see God in their life then something extraordinary has to happen but in reality God is there working in your life all the time. What we need to do is try to see God working through the ordinary things in life. He is not always going to show up in what people call the extraordinay and if we take the time to see God through the ordinary then the ordinary will become the extraordinaary.

No comments:

Post a Comment