Monday, August 10, 2009

Awesome weekend

This weekend I went to lake Buchannen with some amazing people and I really had a great time. It was so nice to get away from things and just be able to enjoy God's creation. I have been dealing with some stuff this summer and for the first time this weekend I did not even think about it and it was awesome! I am soooo glad that I finally said yes to going cause it not I would have missed out on something great. Through this lake trip I feel that I have made some friends that I will keep in touch with for the rest of my life. I think one of God's greatest gifts to man is the gift of friendship. I am really going to miss all the friends that I made on the lake trip. Now that the lake trip is over I have to start thinking about going back to school which is something I am not ready for. So while I get ready to go back to school I will enjoy all the great memories I have from the awesome weekend at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment