Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Comforting

Yesterday evening was one of the best evenings i've had all break. I got to hang out with a friend that I haven't seen in a while and it was nice to just sit and talk with her. I could honestly talk to her for hours and never get tired of her, I love her. Last week was pretty stressful so it was a nice break from all the stress. I feel so blessed to have such awesome friends and I know that God has put each one of them in my life for a reason. I could not ask for better friends. After I got home last night I ended up talking with her for a while online and found out we have a lot in common. We also found out that we feel the same way about certain things. We talked a lot about things and it was like every time one of us said something the other one would say "me too!" It's nice to know that I have someone to talk to that understands exactly what i'm going through and how I feel. It's also nice to know that there is someone that has had some similar experiences as me. After talking with her all I could do is smile and I thought wow God loves me so much that he would put someone like her into my life. It was very comforting and for the first time I feet more at peace with the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment