Monday, January 18, 2010

Back at school

So I got back to my apartment in San Marcos yesterday. I am really glad to be back and see all my friends but i'm so not ready for classes to start tomorrow. I don't know how i'm going to be able to wake up early for class but somehow i'll do it. When I got back I decided I needed a change so I moved some funiture around in my room so that my room would feel a bit bigger. It feels kind of strange having my bed in a different position but it's nice having more room in my room. I have a feeling this semester is going to be a hard one, and not just with school stuff but i'm going to do my best to make it a really good semester. I need to really strive to do my best in all my classes this semester and not just the bare minimum so I can pass. That has been the hardest thing for me since I have been in college. I just do the bare minimum to get by and pass but thats not always the best I can do. I need to do my best and strive for more than just the bare minimum to get by. One thing I have been lacking in college is motivation. Most of the time I just don't have the motivation for school and doing well in my classes and that is why I don't always do my best. This semester I am going to do all that I can to find that motivation to do my best and make better grades. It's not going to be easy but by the grace of God I will be able to do it and it will be a great semester.

1 comment: