Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun with friends

Yeasterday my friends Candice and Amanda came all the way to Brenham to hang out and spend the night at my house. It was so good to see them and get to spend time with them. We had a good time going shopping, going to starbucks, making our own pizza, playing games, and staying up late watching movies. We stayed up till about 3 in the morning watching The Little Rascals, and Everyone's Hero. The one thing that was a big hit was making our own pizza. It was a lot of fun and I had not done that since I was little. After a fun late night we ended up waking up late today. Once we all got up and got ready for the day we went to eat a late lunch at a place in downtown Brenham called must Be Heaven, which is a favorite of mine. It's a good place to go for lunch when you have out of town guest visiting. It's almost like taking a trip back in time to the 1950's. It was really a fun two days with my friends and I was sad to see them leave today but I know I will be seeing them in a week when I go back to San Marcos and I look forward to it.

1 comment: