Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Why?
Why do you always doubt the potential I see in you?
Why do you doubt the beauty that I see so deep within?
Why do you doubt the knowledge I know that you posses?
Why do you doubt the wisdom that others see in you?
Why do you doubt the strength that I have given you?
Why do you doubt yourself, the one that I created?
When you doubt yourself you also doubt me
For you are my creation, unique in every way
I wish that you could see, the person that I see
The one that is so beautiful, the one that is so dear
I wish that you could see, all I see in you
For there is no other, no other quite like you
You have so much to offer but doubt is in the way
Trust in me and you will see all that you posses
Get rid of all those thoughts, of doubt that cloud your mind
You can do so much if you would just believe
Have faith in me and faith in yourself and you will start to see
You can do all things with strength that comes from me
I am all you need, for I created you in my Image and you are perfect to me

No comments:

Post a Comment