Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Overwhelmed

So, lately i've been pretty overwhelmed with school. It seems like everything is piling up all at once. School does not come easy for me like it does for some people. Some people can work hard and make A's and B's, I work hard and I make C's and D's with an occasional F thrown in there. I just don't understand why. I tend to compare myself to other people and how well they do in school and wonder why I can't do as well as them but I need to stop doing that because it just gets me doubting myself. My heart is just not in it but I know I need to stay in school to get a good job. Sometimes I feel like i'm being forced into something that I really don't want to do but that not true at all. It just kind of seems that way at times. I havn't had any motivation for school this semester but i've really been trying to be motivated as much as I can be. I wish that I had more motivation to do the things that I need to do for school because then it would be a little bit easier for me to get stuff done. Today it really hit me that I need to get my act together or i'm not going to be able to stay at Texas State. I am going to do everything I can to do well so that I will be able to stay in school. I'm thinking I might need to drop a class this semester so that I can focus more of my time on fewer classes. Hopfully this will help a little bit and I will be able to make it through the semester. I can do everything through him who stregthens me. Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

  1. You can do this Mary. Just take it bit by bit and don't get overwhelmed by the whole picture. Focus on today. Love ya girl :)

    ReplyDelete