Friday, May 7, 2010

Almost the end...

So as yall know, I haven't blogged in a while and i'm sure you are getting tired of not seeing any new posts. I have been busy with stuff and I haven't really known what to write about. Right now i'm in the middle of finals and I have two more to go before i'm finished for the semester. To be honest, I kind of don't want to go home this summer. I love my mom and I love spending time with her but I just don't have anything other than her to go home to. I will be taking summer school and I will be working but I don't really have any friends in Brenham. It gets kind of boring sometimes. I kind of wish I could stay here in San Marcos for the summer so I could have some kind of social life. I know that I need to go home this summer but it will be hard to leave San Marcos and all my really close friends. I have one more week here in San Marcos before I move back home and I am going to treasure every moment of it. I am going to do my best to make this a good summer and enjoy it as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment