Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hosea by Jillian Edwards

There’s an open road ahead of me.
An empty sea beside me.
Waiting on the sunshine to make me happy,
or the rain to let me brake down and cry out to you and I wonder.
Why do I ever leave you and turn the other way.
You call me out from the desert come home its not to late, its not to late.
Wondering why I’d ever leave you.
Chasing other lovers that don’t compare to you.
By the time I say I’m sorry so you’ve forgotten my mistakes.
And I wonder, Why do I ever leave you and turn the other way.
You call me out from the desert come home its not to late,
its not to late late lately I’ve been wondering where I’m going I’m gone yea.
Late lately I’ve been a listening to your voice so fierce.
Take me out to the desert and speak to me tenderly,
take me out to the desert speak to me tenderly.
Why do I ever leave you.
You call me out from the desert come home.
Its not to late yea its not to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment